An excellent opportunity has arisen within our Blackpool based office as a Junior SEO Executive / Online Marketer. You will be part of a small but growing team where full training will be provided.
This is an ideal position for a University graduate that looking to get a foot on the ladder. Ideally from a computing based degree though all candidates with a good technical knowledge and a passion for Internet marketing will fit the bill.
Initially the chosen individual will be an all rounder, helping out with the day to day running of the business, dealing with enquires and support calls while you get a feel of the job. Long term the candidate will be trained to be a specialist in whatever area they are strongest in though a link builder would be preferred.
Key skills desired (though not all essential) include:
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Basic Programming knowledge in ASP, ASP.Net, PHP (On-Site SEO will require you to work with or around code).
- General analytic and problem solving skills.
- Driving licence preferred though not essential
Duties will include:
- Dealing with clients and enquiries on a day to day basis, within all areas of the business (SEO, Web Design, and Networking)
- Research of clients and competitors websites, identifying strengths and weaknesses of sites.
- Monthly reporting on key word rankings, links acquired, monthly traffic etc.
- On-Site Ethical SEO including improving and expanding the content and quality of content, Improving navigational architecture, etc
- Link Building / Link Baiting
- Article Writing / SEO Copywriting / Blogging
- Setting up and managing blogs.
- Social Networking
- Managing Pay Per Click campaigns.
- Client meetings, providing face to face feedback on a campaign and identifying areas to improve on with the client.
If you have the skills other potential duties include:
- Documenting and Identifying problems within our Dolphin Management system (ASP driven CMS)
- Improving and expanding the functionality of the CMS
- Designing websites in Photoshop.
- Slicing and coding designs into valid XHTML (both your designs and our current designers)
- Coding designs for WordPress, Joomla, etc
We don’t expect the applicant to be a master of all the above and training will be given.
Salary is negotiable and based on skills/experience/education, a pay review will be made in 6 months and will reflect your improved skill set. Normal holidays and the hours will be 9-5 Monday – Friday though working hours can be flexible.
Please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The job will be located in our new offices in the centre of town which is close to the main train station and all the main bus routes.
There may also be opportunities for University Students wanting part time work on days off (1 or 2 days a week) and summer vacancies.
No agencies please. No freelancers we do not out-source. The job is strictly based from our offices.